April 8, 2011

To Buy, or Not to Buy

My favorite band is coming to play a show in St. Louis in June.  The show sold out in less than 20 min.  I tried relentlessly to get tickets online, but didn't get any!! According to fb comments and such, the same happened to tons of other people.  Somehow though, there are over 300 tickets available online on scalper sites such as Stub Hub for three times the cost.

Enter moral dilemma.

Do I give in and buy very expensive tickets and support the losers who are making a living off of ripping people off, or not?

What do you think? Please comment!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... Personally I would wait until the next tour that comes through, but then again I'm not a huge concert person. You could buy tickets to the one in London and take a trip! :o)

    ReplyDelete