...I would push it every time I had to do laundry! I really do not like laundry. I know, most people really don't either. But do they dislike it enough that the avoid washing anything but "the essentials" for a month just because they don't want to do it? I do. And I'm paying for it. Now I have TONS of laundry. There are only four of us. How do we go through so many clothes? We could clothe a small army with all the dirty clothes I have around here! Granted, the army would have to be made of baby girls because that's what type of clothes I have the most of...
Does anyone else share this problem?
If I could, I would pay someone to come and do laundry for me because I just want to keep avoiding it. But I'm out of warm clothes to wear, and the girls have been wearing outfits too big and too small so that I don't have to do the wash. Alas, it's one of my lots in life. I must do the laundry. Down to the basement I go...
My goal this week: wash and PUT AWAY all the clothes. Hold me to it folks. We just can't live this way anymore!
I can totally relate Briana!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! I actually don't mind the laundry as much as other chores. I absolutely hate doing the dishes. Well, and the bathroom, but dishes are the worst. Laundry doesn't bother me that much.
ReplyDeleteI like your new blog... I do a blog too, sort of, as a way to keep in touch with far away relatives who aren't on facebook. I don't always update it very regularly, but I try.
Good luck with your laundry!
-Beth-
LOL, I wish you lived closer so we could exchange chores. I'd definitely do your laundry for you to clean my bathroom :-) By they way, thanks for the link! It's been fun reading and catching up on your family!!!
ReplyDeleteKatie
When I was first married we had no automatic dishwasher and so dishes are what I put off doing. Now, at age 77, my biggest dislike is what to do with all the mail that comes in through the U.S.P.O. and my computer. I also have a tendency to print too much stuff from the internet, giving me piles of paper to go through and sort.
ReplyDelete