Every year I try to make a few New Year's resolutions. One year I resolved to be bold and daring. Ends up that was the year I met my husband! Who knows, if I hadn't resolved to have more courage, would I have talked to that guy on the bus? My life sure would look different now!
Because of that success, I want to continue in the act of resolving. Well, this year I have several resolutions, some big, others small. One big one is this very blog. I've been feeling bad about what a horrible job I've done over the past two years keeping in touch with family and friends. Granted, a few things have happened including marriage, moving, new jobs, school, two babies etc so everyone has been quite understanding, which is appreciated, but I still want to make the effort. Being in St. Louis for the holidays this year has reminded me how very far away from many of our loved ones we are, and that I don't want to completely lose touch.
So, this blog will be an effort on my part to let you in on our lives here in St. Louis. Most of what I post will probably be about the girls, but I hope to include more. Who knows, maybe I can become a famous "mommy blogger" and make a living off this! I'm only half kidding...don't hate me if I start posting ads in an effort to make a little cash! We honestly could use every penny!
So, welcome to my new blog! I pray I will be diligent in posting!
Great blog Brianna! Nice to hear how you're doing now! Emily (Sleipness) Madel
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great idea, and I look forward to hearing more about your day to day life! Rumor has it that you're doing a fantastic job of cooking on a tight budget -- I'd love to hear about that, too. And of course, being the wife of a seminary student must have a whole set of stories, itself, not to mention working at the hospital & managing it all. Looking forward reading what you post!
ReplyDeleteWell, I've read all your blogs this Sunday afternoon in October. They were so touching, interesting, funny, sad--in otherwords, WONDERFUL. Thanks again for taking the time and making the effort to keep us informed. You do need to remind everyone else that you've updated!
ReplyDelete